It has been about a year since we wrote about the 4Ps framework for effective collaboration. Since then we have found this to be a useful and robust perspective. So often we see that good results come from the proper balancing of the Purpose, People, Process, and Place (including tools) for each collaboration project.
We will continue to apply this framework and, in the meantime, thought it valuable to revisit it with a richer media presentation. The following is a video presentation of The 4 Ps of Effective Collaboration. Please share your comments, experiences, and reactions below in the comments section.
See Related Posts:
- You Have Been Asked to Run a Complex Collaboration Project... Now What?
- Assessing the State of Collaboration: Return to Essentials
- Managing Complexity in Collaboration Demands Rigor
- How’s your collaboration effort going?
- Articulate the Purpose of Your Collaboration Effort!
- Current Practices in Virtual Team Management
- Collaboration Is More than Team Building and Management
- Managing Virtual Teams
- The What and Why of Enterprise 2.0